Stone Circle and it's alright, everybody's on their own
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
'polaris wait-!'

it catches ahold of her with dizzying intensity, drawing the girl to an abrupt halt as if his tongue had unleashed a physical hook to cease her progression. ears fluttered close to her skull as she turned to face him, overwhelmed by the muddled mess of relief, guilt, regret and embarrassment flushing her system at the cascading flow of words tumbling from his jaws. god she's an idiot, she's an idiot, she's a right idiot! in that moment she would have been satisfied only if going back in time and avoiding that ridiculous outburst or the ground splitting open and swallowing her whole were possible. and since neither seemed likely to happen, she was forced to endure standing there as her heart hammered with uncomfortable vehemence against her chest. fuck. shoulders are the first to sag, tail dejected and trailing behind her as she ventured a few awkward steps closer; words stumbling from parting lips "shit, i-she was so selfish! this symphony of poor me, i'm so hurt, i'm so angry!! what was that? she was the one that had turned and fled without a word to him, she who'd ignored him and yet her mind had thought it had the right of way in terms of being angry here? idiot!

"i'm so sorry west tyree! i shouldn't have gotten so angry- i don't know why i even did i guess i was just worried you'd be annoyed at me and then when you seemed like you didn't care...i know it's so dumb i'm sorry..she lapses into awkward silence then, much to the likely relief of any nearby critters having to endure such pitiful lamenting. eyes fell to pale paws as they shuffled idly in the dirt, what now? where on earth did she start there was so much that had to be said and...a blink coaxes lustrous eyes back to the verdant twinkle of her company, completely forgetting everything else once they snagged on the healing wounds sneering from their perch upon his figure. nimble figure steals forth to look upon the knitting skin, tenebrous veil tugging across the stare that darted back up to his face. it wasn't new enough to have been inflicted today so...."who hurt you?"

she stood close, so close that the quick breaths huffing from a pallid throat ruffled the curled hairs upon his chest lest he'd backed up but in that moment the dove seemed completely unaware. childish frustrations and misgivings dropped in a heartbeat as something colder pressed her chest, propelled by a budding fear of the delicacy of life and those you cared about.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and it's alright, everybody's on their own - by RIP Polaris - August 10, 2020, 04:05 PM