Stone Circle ain't never been a gambler 'cause I'm always bound to lose
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette used to have many favorite spots in the territory but most of them had been the ones she avoided since it would be too painful. She would remember spending time with Kaito there and it hurt to think that he was no longer with her. She had found a new spot one she had shown Alsek as well. So she nodded to the red male. "For hunting and local fauna you should speak with my mother or my brother," she returned. She then realized that he probably didn't know who they were. "Valette and West Tyree," she clarified to him.

She started to walk in the direction of Bearclaw Valley and the peaks that surrounded the secluded valley of their neighbors. She figured that Kincaid would probably like it since it was on their border as well instead of inside the territory. Arlette made sure to walk next to him with her good side showing. "Yeah, I can imagine. Probably best to avoid the pups until you met their parents. Though I assume you have met my mother," she commented quietly. It was not for her to decide if the male was allowed close but she could imagine that she wouldn't be comfortable to have a stranger around her pups... if she had them.

"I am sure they will like your respectful reaction," she spoke then. Especially in Easthollow they had been needing to fiercely protect their young, from their neighbors even. Arlette shuddered. She was just glad she wasn't there. She had done enough protecting and fighting. The landscape under them becoming more hilly as they got closer to the peaks. "We are going to a look out by the border," she clarified to him.
Messages In This Thread