Stone Circle I'm just so alone
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
attn readers: this thread is probably mature now . attack in this post <3  i rolled here just to keep it fair, but we can really do any kind of roll-style the members are comfortable with, or not at all, lol.  

astara's moves are: get hit by greyback, circle around them avoiding gb, and attack derg again

many on the scene were ursus. astara's heart roared to life with savage pride.

they parted like lions amid a swarm of wildebeest. each with their part to do -- each linked by the indomitable will of the bear.

astara's eyes were for derg now, and she came upon him in harping fury. scythe, cut, claw -- whatever she could do to him in the short period of time before greyback appeared.

ah -- the fossil -- astara eyed him tauntingly as he came along. she leapt away, but not before greyback bludgeoned her to the side. strong hit for an old man -- astara felt a thrilling laugh spill from her throat.

derg's teeth set to claim their little pound of blackbird flesh. click went his empty jaws, for astara had been knocked away.

if she had any say she supposed it was better to be knocked aside than to suffer bloodspill -- next time greyback would not be so lucky.

she slid in the grass with deep gouges left from her claws. pain split her temple where greyback's fangs drew blood from below her skin. astara was no spring lamb to fights, luckily, and swiftly recovered owing to the hours she had spent teaching, sparring, fighting. the man's height did not daunt the blackbird. in her experience, monoliths were slow and tired quickly.

she did not. if he came again she would dance about him like a blackened piper, taunting until the last of his energies were sapped and she could creep in, black widow she, and drain the last of his lifeblood.

greyback had not been the target of her fangs when she left ursus for saintsblood, but now a red sigil stood above his head. a scarlet omen that his life was marked for death by her fangs.

evien was now in the fray. astara panted as she loped around them, swinging artfully away from any second blow from greyback. evien would serve a good purpose here - distract and tire the beast, while astara nipped and hounded them into exhaustion.

she was wickedly fast as she came upon derg a second time. seeing her opportunity while greyback was harried by evien, astara lunged for the saintsman.

silent, homicidal wrath pooled as reddening fury in astara's gaze as she swung her jaws for the right side of derg's face; a scything uppercut aimed to loose arterial blood-rain upon them all.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
I'm just so alone - by Derg - October 14, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: I'm just so alone - by Astara - October 14, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: I'm just so alone - by Toad - October 14, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: I'm just so alone - by Illidan - October 14, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: I'm just so alone - by Merrit - October 14, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: I'm just so alone - by West Tyree - October 14, 2020, 09:01 PM
RE: I'm just so alone - by Greyback - October 14, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: I'm just so alone - by Derg - October 15, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: I'm just so alone - by Astara - October 15, 2020, 06:45 PM