Nova Peak I've been gettin' lost in translation
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
WB!! <3

The only thing that could lighten her sour mood was the sound of her son's voice from behind her. It seemed he had come with a gift, too, although she would have settled for just his company to remind her of why she was here. A loving smile curved her lips as she turned to Stag—a smile that faltered the second her eyes found the second wolf, hesitantly moving closer. 

She would have known him even before he called her mother. He looked so different now, and was much larger, but still she knew him. But how? How was he here after all this time? She stared at him, incredulous and frozen in place as her mind tried to process that her youngest was standing before her. Then her disbelief morphed into staggering relief. Taki stood and jumped down in one fluid movement, her meal long forgotten as it slid off the edge of the boulder. 

She came to stand in front of her last-born son, looking him over and committing his features to memory as if he might vanish before her eyes. Ego? she whispered, before thrusting herself forward to embrace him. I wasn't sure I would ever see you again, she forced out before tightening her jaw against the tears that pricked the corners of her eyes. She moved back only far enough to look at him, her own gaze shimmering with unshed tears. Where have you been?
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I've been gettin' lost in translation - by Takiyok - October 21, 2020, 03:37 AM
RE: I've been gettin' lost in translation - by Ego - October 24, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: I've been gettin' lost in translation - by Takiyok - October 25, 2020, 12:29 AM
RE: I've been gettin' lost in translation - by Ego - November 29, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: I've been gettin' lost in translation - by Takiyok - December 05, 2020, 08:41 PM