Stone Circle that's a feeling you'll get over overnight
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette dipped her head when Kincaid called her M'am. Valette listened to his excuse, because it sounded like one. She listened quietly to the man, letting him finish talking. He apologized, had the dignity to do so. She had worse wolves come back without a reason and expect to come back. He even brought a gift. She eyed at Merrit to see his reaction.

"I appreciate that you returned and gave me a honest answer," she returned to Kincaid. He had always been honest to her, also about the reason why he joined. She took his gift and dipped her head in thanks. "Do you want to come back to live in Easthollow?," she asked. "I think you have a lot of dignity coming back here,' she added.
Messages In This Thread
that's a feeling you'll get over overnight - by Kincaid - October 23, 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: that's a feeling you'll get over overnight - by Merrit - October 23, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: that's a feeling you'll get over overnight - by Kallik - October 24, 2020, 01:55 AM
RE: that's a feeling you'll get over overnight - by Merrit - October 26, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: that's a feeling you'll get over overnight - by RIP Valette - October 29, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: that's a feeling you'll get over overnight - by Kallik - October 30, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: that's a feeling you'll get over overnight - by Merrit - November 01, 2020, 06:08 PM