Chimera Fields I see it, eat though every word I sow
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Private 
for @Mal

It was well into the night before she was officially on her way home, and wow was her shoulder hurting. There was no doubt she did way more than she should have today, but now she was tired and very sore, and there was no way she would be haunted by the things she didn't want to think about. If she could get her pain down a little, she knew she would soon pass out. 

Until then, she continued her slow trek towards the forest. There was absolutely no hiding her limp now; she tried, of course, but the pain was too much to put all of her weight on the leg. The fur beneath the wound was stained pink from the drainage—another sign she had irritated the unjury with all her activity today. Hopefully she could go home and rest, and all would be fine tomorrow. She would definitely try and take it easier the next few days too, as long as she wasn't plagued by her memories too bad.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 11, 2020, 12:14 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 11, 2020, 01:06 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 17, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 29, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - December 01, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - December 02, 2020, 02:44 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - January 07, 2021, 12:43 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - January 10, 2021, 03:12 AM