Chimera Fields I see it, eat though every word I sow
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
His reaction didn't make her feel any less guilty, in fact, the more he explained, the worse she felt. She knew the bear was out here, and she had gone out anyway, and Mal had been afraid something bad had happened. She stepped forward but then stopped, unsure what she was trying to do. She wanted to nuzzle into the fur of his neck and comfort him, but she just couldn't bring herself to do it, and she hated herself for that. She swallowed and released a heavy sigh. I'm sorry, was all she said at first. 

She didn't take him up on his offer to help at first, seeming to consider whether or not she could handle it. But her shoulder really was hurting quite a bit, and it would be nice to take some of the weight off of it. So eventually she nodded. Okay, yeah; help would be nice. She moved forward again and leaned against him, slowly off-loading some of her weight onto him so that he could adjust. I think I may have done something bad to my wound, she said after a few moments. She would start walking once he did.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 11, 2020, 12:14 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 11, 2020, 01:06 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 17, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 29, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - December 01, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - December 02, 2020, 02:44 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - January 07, 2021, 12:43 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - January 10, 2021, 03:12 AM