Chimera Fields I see it, eat though every word I sow
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She wanted so badly for his words to make the ache in her soul suddenly disappear. She wanted to believe that she deserved happiness and that none of this was her fault, but her mind was gnarled and it took everything in and spit it back out all inverted and wrong. She couldn't see any of it clearly. 

She stopped and sank back on her haunches after he finished speaking, deciding that she actually really needed a hug right then. Assuming he stopped too, she pushed her face into the fur of his neck and stayed there for a few moments, saying nothing. She swallowed and pulled back to look at him with eyes red from tears. I don't know how to make it through, she admitted quietly. I feel lost and angry all the time. I hate myself just as much as I hate him. She felt so much shame, even now, and it ate away at anything good inside her.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 11, 2020, 12:14 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 11, 2020, 01:06 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 17, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 29, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - December 01, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - December 02, 2020, 02:44 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - January 07, 2021, 12:43 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - January 10, 2021, 03:12 AM