Otter Creek i'm out of control, living a fictional prose
He isn't sure what kind of reaction he expects. Disgust, maybe. He certainly isn't expecting anything like the one he gets — and the shock is, thankfully, enough to stop his tears in their tracks. He takes in a deep breath, turning Phillip's words over in his mind, clinging desperately to the hope they give. Maybe — just maybe, there could be a spark of happiness for him somewhere in this encounter.
But right now, all he feels is raw and exposed. Yeah, He says softly, turning back to face Phillip after a moment. I... I have for awhile, I guess. When I'm with you, I feel — I feel things. Good things. Most of the time I just feel... cold and bitter and lonely. But when you're with me, all of that goes away, and sometimes I think... maybe I'm a little less broken, with you in my life. A pause, and he swallows, trying to collect his scattered thoughts into something coherent. I can't even talk to anyone else this way. I can't — handle emotions, except when it's with you. He's not sure where he's going with this anymore, but he knows he needs Phillip to know the full extent of it. After all, he's likely the only one who ever will.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 11, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 12, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 17, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 19, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 23, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - December 07, 2020, 08:19 AM