Stone Circle the blood on my hands scares me to death
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel didn't notice him at first, but she caught scent of another wolf nearby and glanced around when she reached the stone circle. Laurel hesitated then if she wanted to stay or if she should leave, but in the end she did sit down by the circle, close to where Indra's body lay buried. She looked out over the bison herd, something that she hadn't done much until Indra had died. They had never intended to stay for long; the only reason they stayed here in the first place was because Valette was the only one who would allow her children to be born, when Lost Creek Hollow had turned them away. Now, though, she felt that she was bound to these lands in some ways. Yet on other days she thought that maybe if she would leave, she could finally let the grief of her sister go.

The other wolf nearby spoke up then, and she glanced to the side briefly. He was young, handsome — though his dark face sent an involuntary shiver down her spine — and one of Valette and Greyback's children from last year. His name eluded her for now, but maybe it would come back to her eventually.

Laurel remained tense though, as she always was near men; his dark face certainly didn't help, as it reminded her of... me, dearest, I know. She shook her head after the involuntary intrusion and nodded. Yeah, she said as she looked back out over the bison fields. ... And to be with my sister. It sounded so utterly ridiculous when she said it out loud like that. Laurel added swiftly: That sounded idiotic. I mean — Ugh, I don't even know. Laurel decided to just give up and she bitterly looked out over the fields, her face hardening as she hid her embarrassment behind a veil of cold, harsh stoicism.
Messages In This Thread
the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - November 20, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - November 20, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - November 23, 2020, 04:04 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - November 25, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 02, 2020, 10:19 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 09, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 15, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 15, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 17, 2020, 04:47 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - January 13, 2021, 04:08 AM