Stone Circle the blood on my hands scares me to death
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
There was little to be misinterpreted in her words, Laurel felt, and yet she felt his prodding gaze on her. It caused a shiver to run down her spine and she heard Iliksis laugh in her ear. She looked away, seemingly flustered and shy at his look, while she searched for the words to explain. Before she got there he spoke again and asked which stone Indra was buried at. Laurel got up and she looked directly at the stone that Valette had buried Indra by. She remembered it like it was yesterday. The sister stone, Laurel said with a touch of pain to her voice. What I meant was that everybody takes from you in this world. Indra was the only one who never thought about what I could give her, she just... She was just there.

Tears sprang to her eyes as she said the words and Laurel looked away again, feeling embarrassed. He said that she was his family too, that they were all family. Laurel forced herself to look at him at last then while she asked, her voice fragile and afraid, What does that mean? What did family mean? Moreover, what did it mean to him, now, here?
Messages In This Thread
the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - November 20, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - November 20, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - November 23, 2020, 04:04 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - November 25, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 02, 2020, 10:19 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 09, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 15, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 15, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 17, 2020, 04:47 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - January 13, 2021, 04:08 AM