Stone Circle the blood on my hands scares me to death
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
He answered even though her questions had been a garble of all sorts of things. He was working on some of it and he tried to explain some other of it. Said he missed his siblings. Clay. He was here. Laurel knew so little about this pack. She didn't even remember who exactly Clay was, and it embarrassed her. Luckily, she was too engulfed in her grief and fear to notice, really. Why did he still captivate her so much when it had been so incredibly long since it had happened? That's what love does, dearest.

Incomplete. I feel the same about Indra, she said; it was a good description.

West then said that questioning love prevents one from opening up and accepting it. Are you saying it's my own fault? Laurel asked defensively, her voice suddenly sharper, as she looked at him. Her voice still trembled a little, but somehow getting a little angry and defensive at him made her feel less afraid (or rather, hid her fear).
Messages In This Thread
the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - November 20, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - November 20, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - November 23, 2020, 04:04 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - November 25, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 02, 2020, 10:19 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 09, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 15, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 15, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 17, 2020, 04:47 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - January 13, 2021, 04:08 AM