Stone Circle the blood on my hands scares me to death
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
He started to backpedal after she asked him if it was her own fault, which should have proved that he wasn't saying that at all, but it was still hard to get out of this feeling for Laurel. She narrowed her eyes. Why did she always do that? Push him away because she was afraid of him, get comfortable and push him away because she thought he was insulting her. Or maybe these were just her own innermost thoughts.

These thoughts were quickly pushed away, but they easily returned when West asked her, Do you think it's your fault? What? No! Laurel snapped, her irritation growing. She shook her head and got up. You know, I — never mind, I'm sorry. I have to go. A meeting that had started out so hopeful, like a flower growing in the middle of a busy polluted city, had soon withered and Laurel flashed a pained grimace at him before she started to walk away, back to a life on her own.
Messages In This Thread
the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - November 20, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - November 20, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - November 23, 2020, 04:04 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - November 25, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 02, 2020, 10:19 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 09, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 15, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by West Tyree - December 15, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - December 17, 2020, 04:47 AM
RE: the blood on my hands scares me to death - by Laurel - January 13, 2021, 04:08 AM