Hideaway Strath Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette kept low to the ground. Mostly because she was tired, but she also didn't want to disrespect anyone. Her bushy tail started to wag faster when she heard someone approach. She was not met with disappointment this time. There was the man that made her smile in months on that day they first met. He had the same effect on her now. Perhaps one of the biggest she had ever given him, along with a happy squeak that she didn't mean to let out. Her ears flopped back as they usually would. "Derg!"

When he got close she realized how much of a mess she really was. Her paws muddy and worn. Her fur was tangled and dirty. She pushed her nose up as he brought his face closer. Her nose bumping into his. The fact that he came to her this quick and that he looked as happy to see her as she was happy to see him, made the girl a bit more confident. Her tongue darted out of her mouth for a quick, and perhaps cheeky, lick as their noses booped. She battered her red eyes up at him from her lower position. Would it be weird and stalkerish if she said she tracked him all through the mountains?

He was so handsome. She had been imagining how it would be to see him again, but this real picture was so much better. She couldn't help herself and shuttled forward and snuggled herself against his chest, so relieved to see him. Perhaps he would push her off but she just needed this comfort after being out in the cold. His fur was surprisingly soft. She trembled softly, mostly in excitement. 'So glad I found you," she whispered then, pushing her face more into the thick fur on his neck.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel? - by Arlette - November 21, 2020, 05:42 PM