Hideaway Strath Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette followed him across the border. She curiously looked around and tried to sniff things here and there. It was clear that this was Derg's pack. She was kind of excited that she would smell like him. Her ears perked up and flushed happily when he called her dear. She liked the pet names actually. She hummed happily and nodded. She wouldn't mind a meal. It had been awhile.

She was surprised about the name. "So long!," her first reaction was. The saints, well that sounded good. They seemed they were nice wolves then if they were Saints. She failed to read into the second part of the name. "That I do know, you were hurt by Ursus that last time," she spoke and check over him to see if he was still injured. He seemed okay. "But Ursus hates everyone it seems," she sighed. "I-- I don't really know how to defend myself," she admitted. "Guess I will stay in the territory," she muttered.

"The mother?," she asked curiously. It sounded like something her mother would believe in. "Well, my pack believed in family values, and how loved ones of the past can give advice by what they stood for," she spoke. But she felt that her mother didn't even obey to those values, since she had not been very familial towards her. "I don't think they are my beliefs really. I don't know what I truly believe."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel? - by Arlette - November 23, 2020, 04:25 PM