Shadow Mountain i knew what would happen, 'cause honey the vermin survive
Private 
Night falls over the land, but Zephyr doesn't hesitate to start his trek across the mountains. He's determined to get home as soon as he can, to get his news sharing over with and deal with the emotions that will follow. Not his own — but those of his family, of Rosalie and Electra. Dealing with the emotions of others has never been a skill of his; most days he can't even tolerate the existence of his own. So the thought of shouldering their grief is more than a little daunting. It torments him as he walks, keeps his attention wrapped around the razor-sharp line of thought, spinning around and around over the possibilities of how he might handle it and leaving him flayed. I won't deal with it, he tells himself with every other step, all deadened nerves and dry gummy eyes — and with the next, he wonders what he will say, what he will do, how he will act. The cycle is vicious, and all-consuming for the moment.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
i knew what would happen, 'cause honey the vermin survive - by Zephyr - November 22, 2020, 03:27 PM