Stone Circle tell the world that i'm coming home
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette chuckled, usually when a female would follow a male that was the case. Then again, it hadn't been with her and Steady at first. It started when they raised Nikai and Keoni. Such a long time ago. She was so young, look at Nikai now. "Do you remember Steady?," she asked then, perhaps a bit randomly for him. She was just curious, as he was one of the few that lived with him, for a bit. Unless--- Maybe he died before Nikai really got to know him. She wasn't sure anymore. The past was starting to blur.

"I think you would make a good father," she nodded happily. Then Nikai revealed that it was hard to talk about with Alya. She slowly nodded. "That can be difficult," she nodded. "I never had problems with it myself but some female's don't want pups or find the process hard to think about," she admitted. "I wouldn't mind promoting to her how great pups are," she offered. "But I think this is something you two need to talk about," she admitted.

It turns out that Nikai didn't know about all the deaths recently. "It was, still is. But, I know they didn't die for nothing. Plus Nanook wouldn't have died any other way. She defended her children and that was what mattered to her," Valette sighed and then tried to cheer herself up. "It just reminds me that I am glad for the wolves that are still here. Come, you probably want some food and a rest."
Messages In This Thread
tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - November 23, 2020, 04:26 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 08, 2020, 04:57 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 09, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 15, 2020, 08:21 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 16, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 20, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 24, 2020, 06:36 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 26, 2020, 05:29 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - January 05, 2021, 08:16 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - January 07, 2021, 02:10 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - January 13, 2021, 03:56 AM