Hideaway Strath There was not one city which was too strong for us.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Added a conclusion and archived

He seemed unsurprised that the Saints had relocated, as for his words--

"Whatever places we do come across here, regardless of if we find them alone or not, are to be shared with all packmates. Unless such a place is your den," Referencing a den such as an abandoned fox den or similar, "Then, sharing a den is up to you and whatever partner you wish to share it with." 
A thought.

"Before you go, would you care for a spar? It's only right you know how to defend yourself somehow, should someone not be warded solely by your words." She was genuinely trying to be helpful, in some way, but if a wolf could smile as wolfishly as any human can, she would be smirking that way now. 
Would she tell him about Ursus, or the things Kynareth was planning? 
Did the Grandmaster tell Gilead such?
To both, Nyra wagered at a simple no. Still, she took a few fluid, prowl-like steps toward Gilead, lowering her head slightly. 
If he took her up on her offer, stood his ground, whatever one wanted to call it - great. 
If not, she might chase him a little bit, but she wouldn't make the effort to catch him.
"Don't worry, I won't hurt you like I would if I were to fight you." Nyra tried to reassure, lessening her predatory, raptoral grin into a softer smile. 
But try as she might with no ill intent, she couldn't truly control if, or how much, he trusted her. Especially right now.

With no response, she shrugged, saying her goodbyes and going off to patrol.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
RE: There was not one city which was too strong for us. - by RIP Fury - December 04, 2020, 01:37 AM