Stone Circle shooting stars never fly for me
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled at her when she was thanked. Polaris was so sweet and she knew that she was a great match for West. They were very cute together. "That is very sweet, but I don't need to be thanked!," she assured the female. She quirked up her lips with a grin. She was glad that the female came to their pack. She was glad that West had found her.

She noticed that Polaris seemed emotional. The female tipped her head a but but waited patiently for her to talk. "I am certain as well," she assured the female. "I know for a fact that they would. Because I am a mother at heart and I can see how much you two like each other. Every parent wants their pup happy and seeing how much you two are glowing with happiness for each other they can only approve that. I am certain." Otherwise Val would give them a stern talking to.
Messages In This Thread
shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Polaris - December 02, 2020, 06:09 PM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Valette - December 04, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Polaris - December 04, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Valette - December 04, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Polaris - December 10, 2020, 06:58 AM
RE: shooting stars never fly for me - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2020, 01:56 PM