Blackfeather Woods like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing
Private 
Avoidance isn't enough. Zephyr has done his best to keep away from @Taikon, but he can feel the man's presence lingering, following. He knows he wants to talk to him — and Zephyr doesn't want to hear any of it. So he finds him first, and he doesn't give him a chance to say a word.
Taikon. I heard your conversation with Takiyok — not much. But enough. And I'm not interested in talking about it, He continues without pause, flat and detached, icy eyes cool and indifferent. I'm not interested in talking at all, actually. All you've said to me — it was all lies, and I won't believe otherwise. I've known men like you, and I don't have time for it. I have enough to deal with — so if you want to keep up your nice guy persona, the best way to do that is to do what I ask. Don't talk to me. Don't touch me. Don't follow me. I'll keep my word, and I'll see you safely to wherever you want to go. But we are not friends — we aren't anything. I'll always hope that you find happiness — I hope you are happy. But I can't be part of it.
He steps back, once, twice, ready to leave. But he gives Taikon a moment, just to see if he'll do as Zephyr had asked. Somehow, he doubts it; he expects an argument, some grandiose claim about caring and life taking unexpected turns. It will fall on deaf ears. Zephyr is far past caring — he just wants to be done with this.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Zephyr - December 03, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Taikon - December 03, 2020, 02:18 AM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Zephyr - December 03, 2020, 02:28 AM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Taikon - December 03, 2020, 02:35 AM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Zephyr - December 03, 2020, 02:49 AM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Taikon - December 03, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Zephyr - December 03, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Taikon - December 03, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing - by Zephyr - December 03, 2020, 05:05 PM