Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
She could feel the monster's teeth sink in with horrifying pressure, cracking bones under its jaws with little hesitation. She felt... weightless, in a way. Like she was floating, watching the battle from some distant perspective. In flew Constance, already covered in blood, attacking the raging monster like her life depended on it.

And perhaps it did. In a matter of minutes, the leviathan had wrought destruction upon their peaceful little home, spilling blood acrosss the forest floor as if it was painting a room.

Toad dragged herself closer, the fire and desire to fight still pushing her. And Azon, wonderful man that he was turning out to be, still threw himself towards danger with single minded purpose to protect them. To protect her.

A smile, faded and weary, drew across her battered muzzle as she flew through the air and landed in the snow in a puff of white and red. Strangely, the woman felt no pain, even as her breath gurgled and wheezed, in and out, slowly. Something was wrong, she could tell, but that wouldn't stop her. It couldn't stop her. Not when her Queen and sister arrived to drive the monster away.

Keres struggled to her feet once more to move to the Mountain Queen's side.

Or, she attempted to.

In reality, she did not move at all. She watched as the war waged on, evergreen eyes somehow still vibrant and coherent.

An errant thought passed through her mind, hoping, quietly, that Holland was far, far from here. He'd certainly huff at her for the state she was in now.
10055/50000 (10055/50000)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by Keres - January 05, 2021, 02:42 PM