Moonspear The future in my heart
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
No looking back when I am gone

So many things to say and yet none of them were given voice. They didn't need to be. Keres knew that she was leaving her sister in a lurch, and yet, she would still help, even now even in her death.

Death. The word was so final, so heavy. She had known it would come one day but now, before she got to see her girls again, before she had a chance to tell @Holland that she was sorry, that she had been reckless. He'd huff at her, surely tell her "I told you so" and yet now, she would never hear those words. Never hear him get frustrated. Never hear him talk about his plants. She would never get a chance to look for Moon Flowers with him, either.

Her heart ached suddenly, squeezing painfully as tears suddenly sprang to her eyes. The feeling surprised her, a simple blink sending the wetness down the planes of her face.

Follow your heart, it's never wrong

There was a warmth, something ethereal that pulled at her, that lifted her eyes to see the man she had once loved, still-loved smiling at her. Not yet. She wasn't ready, and he seemed to know this, remaining where he was, ever-silent, ever-patient.

No looking back when I am gone

Kukutux had arrived, the gentle press of the pale dove warm and reassuring, though it seemed her arrival seemed to pull Hydra away. Not yet. Wait, She said, her plea gentle but firm. Hydra was her sister, and it was with her that she wanted to remain. She didn't have long now, and though there was no spoken reason, Keres knew in her heart that the Queen would stay.

Don't second guess the note you're on

A glance to Antares, to Tehama, and a gentle nuzzle to the Medic's cheek as she stepped closer to the woman she had come to know and love in such a short amount of time. Silver fur mingled with black, an unsteady breath drawn in to inhale the scent of everyone she could not see before she ran out of time. Pressing close, Grey whispered words to the woman that meant so much, that said everything that she needed to say.

I love you.

All of you.

All of Hydra. All of Moonspear, of Firefly Glen. Holland. Dirge.

I love you.
10055/50000 (10055/50000)
Messages In This Thread
The future in my heart - by Keres - January 13, 2021, 02:15 PM
RE: The future in my heart - by Kukutux - January 14, 2021, 02:16 AM
RE: The future in my heart - by Hydra - January 14, 2021, 11:23 PM
RE: The future in my heart - by Keres - January 15, 2021, 12:33 AM
RE: The future in my heart - by Antares - January 15, 2021, 01:49 AM
RE: The future in my heart - by Kukutux - January 15, 2021, 03:07 PM
RE: The future in my heart - by Conquest - January 16, 2021, 06:20 PM
RE: The future in my heart - by Hydra - January 18, 2021, 11:54 PM