Hideaway Strath I want to do all the things your lungs do so well
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
He countered her words with the same compliment, and she smiled and shook her head. I'll hold you to that, she added playfully. She knew he meant it, though, so she wasn't actually worried about it. His attraction to her had never been something she questioned. She felt the same for him, and she could see those feelings mirrored in his words and on his face.

He gladly accepted her invitation, promising the same thing he had many times before: that he would do anything she asked of him. So far, he had done just that, even if it meant going against packmates. She had no question his promise was genuine. She leaned into him further as he nipped the back of her neck. She liked when he was playful with her. 

His next words pulled her gaze from from the trees ahead to settle on his face. She had a lot on her mind, always. She was never really completely free of her worries. She had wanted to talk to him about something, though; an idea she had been silently mulling over. She had only kept it to herself until now because she wasn't sure she could actually do it, but it was starting to become quite clear that she couldn't leave this unresolved. Actually, yes, she answered, worry filling her expression. I've been thinking a lot about Mal and what to do about our situation. She sighed and shook her head, lookg down and away. I can't leave him wondering where I am. I have to talk to him. When she looked up to meet his gaze again, there was desperation and determination in her own. I want to travel to the forest and talk to him. I want to try to make him understand. She wasn't really asking permission either, but she wouldn't just take off without talking to him first. Whether or not he would be okay with her plan, she didn't know, but she watched his reaction closely as she waited for him to weigh in.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: I want to do all the things your lungs do so well - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 11:45 PM