Hideaway Strath I want to do all the things your lungs do so well
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He isn’t quite surprised by her worrisome expression that takes over her face. She does seem to worry about many things; something he hopes to alleviate from her with time. Yet, as she begins, he walks silently beside her. Then she’s bringing up Mal and Kynareth watches her curiously, he knows where this is going. Or at least he has an idea. 

So when she finally admits to wanting to go over there and speak to him he raises his brows at her suggestion. Humming a considerate “Okay.” Wanting to hear her out on what she has to say.

Then he is quite, weighing his options and thinking of everything that could go wrong. His expression is pensive, brows furrowed in thought. Finally he sighs giving up on the war waging in his mind. 

“I’ll go with you then.” He says finally, a small hopeful smile coming to his face. She could probably tell that he is hesitant, but it isn’t towards his trust with her. Rather his distrust of the other wolf she holds so dear, Mal. Yet, his expression becomes more playful then. “If I get fucking eaten I swear I’m going to punish you for it.” He chuckles lowly, a suggestive threat in his tone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I want to do all the things your lungs do so well - by Kynareth Deagon - February 04, 2021, 02:10 PM