Hideaway Strath I want to do all the things your lungs do so well
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
At first he only offered her one word: okay. It wasn't enough for her to gauge how exactly he felt about her plan. He was quiet for a few moments, and she studied his face more as they walked. He finally spoke again and he seemed hesitant as he suggested that he go with her. She wondered why. Did he not trust her to come back? Or maybe he was just worried about her making the trip on her own? Either option would irritate her; she was perfectly capable of the journey, even if she was pregnant, and she thought she had more than proved her loyalty to him. 

His suggestive words made her temporarily forget her thoughts. She smiled and raised an eyebrow. That's not really a deterrent, she replied just as playfully, reaching up to nip his lower jaw. 

But getting back to the more serious matter, she asked: Do you not trust me to come back? If that was the case, then she wanted to sort it out right now. She wouldn't have him doubting her loyalty.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: I want to do all the things your lungs do so well - by Simmik - February 04, 2021, 07:38 PM