Hideaway Strath I want to do all the things your lungs do so well
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She hadn't realized just how much his trust meant to her—how much his next words would mean to her. But as he softly assured her that she was not the one he didn't trust, the knot in her chest loosened and she nuzzled his chin in thanks and to soothe the storm she could see building in his gaze. 

He stated that he would be going with her, and she would normally have bristled at that, but she could tell how worried he was. Especially with her possibly being pregnant, she could tell it would be too much for him to handle if he had to sit here and wait for her to return, not knowing whether or not she was okay.

She stopped walking so that she could kiss his cheek and nuzzle her head under his chin. Okay, she murmured. You'll come with me. She wouldn't fight him on it, and if she was being honest with herself, she was glad she wouldn't be alone, especially after her meeting with Mal; she would probably be a mess after that, and his company would be appreciated. 

You have to promise not to hurt Mal or his pack, she said, meeting his gaze, her own stern. She started walking again. I won't let them touch you either. I just need this to be as civil as possible. The last thing any of them needed was a fight with her former pack.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: I want to do all the things your lungs do so well - by Simmik - February 07, 2021, 11:16 AM