Falls of the Hinterlands i was in, but i want out
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn’s smile only seems to grow when he hears the thump thump thump of Patroclus’ tail on the ground. It has him breathing out a soft laugh remembering all the times his own tail has betrayed him. The arm that settles over him wordlessly tells him that the other wants to stay here for a bit longer. Who is he to deny that? Kyn has a lazy side after all and would be content to lie about all day if Patroclus wanted to.

The others own humorous compliment has him laughing and humming out a low “Oh, thank you.” In a way that says he’s honestly way too full of himself. No one should ever stroke his ego, it’s a dangerous game for both parties.

Yet his next words do bring thoughts to his mind. Do you think anyone noticed? In short answer, Kynareth wants to say yes. Specifically one individual, Simmik. He sleeps with her in his dead just about every night, but is prone to spending his night in other places. Though she’s probably noticed, he’s sure she doesn’t mind. Hell, she probably knows he’s off gallivanting around with god knows who this time.

When he answers the Grandmaster offers a lazy shrug. “Probably.” It’s careless and casual. “It’s fine though. Let them notice.” He grins before sneaking in a little nip to Patroclus’ cheek and jaw. The words are basically him saying Who’s gonna say something? I’m the king.
Messages In This Thread
i was in, but i want out - by Iḷitqusiq - February 24, 2021, 12:48 AM
RE: i was in, but i want out - by Kynareth Deagon - February 24, 2021, 01:14 AM
RE: i was in, but i want out - by Iḷitqusiq - February 24, 2021, 01:30 AM
RE: i was in, but i want out - by Kynareth Deagon - February 27, 2021, 04:12 PM
RE: i was in, but i want out - by Iḷitqusiq - February 27, 2021, 04:28 PM
RE: i was in, but i want out - by Kynareth Deagon - March 13, 2021, 11:37 PM
RE: i was in, but i want out - by Iḷitqusiq - March 21, 2021, 04:38 PM
RE: i was in, but i want out - by Kynareth Deagon - March 22, 2021, 10:09 PM
RE: i was in, but i want out - by Iḷitqusiq - March 22, 2021, 10:26 PM
RE: i was in, but i want out - by Kynareth Deagon - March 23, 2021, 01:14 PM
RE: i was in, but i want out - by Iḷitqusiq - March 23, 2021, 03:03 PM