Noctisardor Bypass i fell into my fear, and took a lie for a truth
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
Her previous encounter with Mahler had kept her mind busy. Laurel had started out in this pack feeling as though all that mattered was surviving; she didn't expect to ever be happy again, except perhaps if she would have a family. Xan had seemed the one to make that happen, but now he was nowhere to be found and it seemed to confirm everything that Laurel had learned in her life about men.

But Mahler, he had made her smile a genuine smile but for a moment, and had made her feel like she was alive. It had made her feel as if the future held something good, perhaps; as if there was hope for that, at least. He seemed to have gone through much in his life, too, and Laurel found herself hoping to see him again.

It had no come to be as of yet; all she had met was Sequoia, so far, even though she'd looked around to get to know some of her other pack mates. Today Laurel set out searching for a trail of @Mahler, hoping to catch up. A question had lingered on her mind lately, probing at old curiosities she hadn't felt for anything for years: Why this pass? She hoped she would find him to find out.
Messages In This Thread
i fell into my fear, and took a lie for a truth - by Laurel - March 02, 2021, 05:11 AM