Hideaway Strath Lookin' For Trouble, You found me!
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: gore :>
Most likely my last post in this thread, since we're wrapping it up anyhow! Doing a bit of PP with Imperia too, Sorry I took so long <3

The scent of carnage quickly filled the area as Saint after Saint came to the fray, and in the end the intruder would go down broken and bleeding. 

As Imperia, unnamed to the Saints-Wolves, was thrown to the ground by all the bodies hellbent on eating her, Nyra drove in as the cocky bitch opened her jaws in a caterwaul of rage and pain. 
Here, the Overseer clamped her own mouth in between Imperia's own, grabbing the lower jaw and twisting and pulling and snarling loudly with bloodlust as she heard the pops and then the cracks of bone, and the screaming, oh gods the garbled screaming- shoving her paws into their intruder's face as she kept sinking her teeth in deeper, deeper, DEEPER-- CRUNCH. 

TWIST. 

CRACK. 

RIP. 
Nyra violently tore Imperia's lower jaw from her body, taking with it some of her throat along with an immense explosion of fresh blood from the fatal blow. Flinging the severed thing somewhere out of sight, the Queen charged a step or two to rejoin the fray, but despite the loud, guttural snarl that radiated through her bared teeth, Nyra got control of herself again, quickly concluding that the trespasser didn't need to be macabre confetti in the face any more than she was without the lower jaw. Instead, upon Aerin's howl, the Overseer added her own song to the message being sent to those who hadn't appeared here.

Their trespasser taken care of, all was well again. With a new corpse added to their northern border, things went back to normal.

Or as normal as they could be, in the land of the Saints.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
Lookin' For Trouble, You found me! - by Imperia - March 10, 2021, 03:35 PM
RE: Lookin' For Trouble, You found me! - by Derg - March 10, 2021, 03:43 PM
RE: Lookin' For Trouble, You found me! - by Simmik - March 10, 2021, 03:44 PM
RE: Lookin' For Trouble, You found me! - by Whrist - March 10, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: Lookin' For Trouble, You found me! - by Charles - March 10, 2021, 04:10 PM
RE: Lookin' For Trouble, You found me! - by Imperia - March 10, 2021, 04:31 PM
RE: Lookin' For Trouble, You found me! - by Derg - March 10, 2021, 04:43 PM
RE: Lookin' For Trouble, You found me! - by RIP Fury - March 10, 2021, 05:17 PM