Haunted Wood Break me down, you’ve got a lovely face
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra be like: "lol bet//fuck around and find out"

The Overseer was already so close to her due date, she could feel it. 
Unbeknownst to her, it was still about a week away. 

In the morning, she set out, the tenderness in her teats was bearable and the aching of her spine was almost nonexistent, so, the snow-furred Queen had moseyed out of the Strath and took the week-long journey to end up exactly where she's at right now. She'd figure out the return journey later.
She felt she needed the adventure anyway, maybe she'd also gain a recruit on the way back for the Saints? 
They did seem to be getting larger numbers these days, perhaps she'd speak to Donovan about forming a sister clan at a later time...

For now though, the ripened beauty was focused on other things, like the black-white wolf with strange ears and no tail just a little ways off. 
She could see him fairly okay in the fog, and as hormonal, territorial wolves do, her hell-molten gaze speared into him, hackles and tail high in a full display of dominance and status. 

She didn't claim these woods, but to her it didn't matter. 
Nobody did claim these woods anymore, far as she could smell. And Nyra, being very, very pregnant, was in just about every way 100% inclined to rip his face off first and ask questions after he was lifeless on the ground. 

Yet she stayed her wicked fangs for the moment. 
What would he do?
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
RE: Break me down, you’ve got a lovely face - by RIP Fury - April 29, 2021, 11:50 PM