Noctisardor Bypass i praise the earth and the sky and the moon
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
677 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Druid quietly rolled belly-up, the better to see the sky. It wasn’t long before Witch also sprawled in the cool, tickling grasses. Her quiet cackle drifted into the darkness and Druid smiled fondly upward before letting her head fall sideways to peer at her beloved sibling.

Good, she said simply to the other pup’s poetic proclamation, two-toned eyes riveted on Witch’s lovely, palely lit features. Her litter mate was not only clever and sweet, but also very pretty, like their mother and Skaigona. She felt envious, though it was not an ugly thing but one borne out of utter affection.

Druid eventually tore her eyes away, looking up at the sky peppered with stars. She did feel a tickle of disquiet about her own, much plainer features. She supposed she bore the white mark around her shoulders, plus she’d inherited Sequoia’s eye color in one eye. But her markings were so boring compared to the other women’s in her life.

Something cool bumped against her and Druid let her head fall to the other side. She smiled at the sight of Bracelet coiled there, seeking her warmth. C’mere, she murmured, rolling into a sphinx-like position. But instead of offering her left foreleg, she bumped her snout gently against the tiny snake.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - August 29, 2021, 09:07 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - August 30, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 01, 2021, 11:59 AM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - September 01, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 01, 2021, 03:06 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - September 01, 2021, 08:26 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 08, 2021, 07:00 PM