Redsand Canyon let me make you proud
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,098 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette looked at her son. Who had solid ideas and didn’t want to discourage him. She nodded. ”We could look for him. I already did when I went looking for Alduin with Thyme,” she admitted to him. She figured being honest was the best way to go with children. The female sighed. ”I just don’t know if it is a right moment to leave the pack for a long time. The strath is days worth of travel from here,” she explained to him. Which wasn’t an option. She couldn’t leave her child to safely hunt, if she was successful at it that is.

”Kynareth and most others have looked for Derg,” she admitted to him. ”But they just said it was only for Alduin not to worry you kids,” she added. She looked at Turmeric with hurt in her eyes. ”Your father has a way of getting injured. You know of his scars. They came from wounds which I often had to heal,” she sighed. ”I’m afraid it is bad this time. He would never leave us, you hear me? He loves you all too much. Something happened to him. I can just feel it. I’m sorry, honey,” she ended in a whisper, sad herself too.
Messages In This Thread
let me make you proud - by Turmeric - September 03, 2021, 02:33 PM
RE: let me make you proud - by Arlette - September 04, 2021, 09:56 AM
RE: let me make you proud - by Turmeric - September 06, 2021, 04:04 PM
RE: let me make you proud - by Arlette - September 09, 2021, 08:42 AM
RE: let me make you proud - by Turmeric - September 18, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: let me make you proud - by Arlette - September 19, 2021, 02:47 PM