The Sunspire I've seen the future, it's fading faster
Loner
seraphs sob at vermin fangs
668 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
When he finally came to a stop he was high above his earlier paths. Glaukos could look out over the edge and see the winding trail he had left, already dusted with a layer of ice, already beginning to be covered by falling snow. It wasn't thick but it was enough.

He gave a snort and settled to his haunches. From this place he could see much of the crossing paths, some of the cliffsides, and a good portion of open space. The boy was not safe from the elements — and stood out himself as a gargoyle of some kind, a dark, hunched shape easily noticed — but Glaukos did not care.
Messages In This Thread
I've seen the future, it's fading faster - by Glaukos - November 11, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: I've seen the future, it's fading faster - by Taliesin - November 18, 2021, 10:24 PM
RE: I've seen the future, it's fading faster - by Glaukos - November 23, 2021, 07:03 PM
RE: I've seen the future, it's fading faster - by Taliesin - November 30, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: I've seen the future, it's fading faster - by Glaukos - December 29, 2021, 06:17 PM