Phoenix Maplewood kesyon
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
693 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
When Mireille retreated to some nearby woods, Druid was happy to accompany her. They could still see the herds (and likely the wolves in pursuit of them), but they tucked themselves into a little glade of trees to enjoy a few quieter moments to themselves.

Druid’s mismatched eyes scanned their surroundings, a little concerned about being apart from Heda, even for only a short while. Her sister seemed quite capable of taking care of herself, yet she couldn’t help but worry. Even though she knew Witch was safely at home with their mother, she felt an ache for her also.

Mireille’s words distracted her, causing Druid to turn her head and peer at her companion. Her brow slowly furrowed. She could no more deny her cool reception than lie to her best friend’s face. But how could she explain herself tactfully, in a way Mireille might accept if not necessarily understand?

The young she-wolf said, I don’t dislike your brother. I just don’t feel the same way about him as I do you. She smiled, eyes soft. I don’t… Druid continued, pausing to gather her thoughts. I don’t trust men, she thought, but that seemed rather blunt to say aloud, so instead she finished, I guess I very much prefer the company of other she-wolves.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
kesyon - by Mireille - November 29, 2021, 02:29 PM
RE: kesyon - by Druid - November 29, 2021, 03:02 PM
RE: kesyon - by Mireille - December 03, 2021, 12:12 PM
RE: kesyon - by Druid - December 08, 2021, 10:19 AM
RE: kesyon - by Mireille - December 12, 2021, 04:56 PM
RE: kesyon - by Druid - December 13, 2021, 12:39 PM
RE: kesyon - by Mireille - December 13, 2021, 03:12 PM
RE: kesyon - by Druid - December 13, 2021, 06:31 PM
RE: kesyon - by Mireille - December 28, 2021, 10:15 PM
RE: kesyon - by Druid - December 29, 2021, 08:50 PM
RE: kesyon - by Mireille - December 30, 2021, 01:01 PM