Redsand Canyon i give props to hip-hop
Loner
seraphs sob at vermin fangs
668 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Glaukos had been told of the newest recruit during one of his reports to the leader, but it did not exactly prepare him for the moment when he caught a glimpse of them.

She was like a pig with too much skin. At first when he saw the way she rested - on her back with her belly exposed - the boy thought someone had left a haunch of meat outside a cache by mistake. She was almost as red as the canyon and without the thick fur of any normal wolf, only the excess skin which sloughed from her rotund figure and puddled beneath.

In short: he thought she was hella uggo and that, coupled with Glaukos' natural skepticism towards the average person, meant he kept his distance. He only made the identification now as he returned from a patrol, hungry and briefly flummoxed by the sight of her beneath a henge of rock.
Messages In This Thread
i give props to hip-hop - by Gun - December 16, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: i give props to hip-hop, so hip-hop hurray - by Glaukos - December 16, 2021, 03:50 PM
RE: i give props to hip-hop, so hip-hop hurray - by Gun - December 16, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: i give props to hip-hop, so hip-hop hurray - by Glaukos - December 16, 2021, 07:37 PM
RE: i give props to hip-hop, so hip-hop hurray - by Gun - December 16, 2021, 07:57 PM
RE: i give props to hip-hop, so hip-hop hurray - by Glaukos - December 16, 2021, 08:05 PM
RE: i give props to hip-hop, so hip-hop hurray - by Gun - December 16, 2021, 08:29 PM
RE: i give props to hip-hop, so hip-hop hurray - by Glaukos - December 16, 2021, 10:45 PM
RE: i give props to hip-hop, so hip-hop hurray - by Gun - December 17, 2021, 11:37 AM
RE: i give props to hip-hop - by Glaukos - January 02, 2022, 12:59 PM