Rivenwood
Den Mother*
601 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
All Welcome 
She woke herself up screaming.

Druid fell silent the instant her eyes opened, wincing at the throbbing in her throat. With a grunt, the young she-wolf pushed herself into a sitting position, blinking rapidly against the harsh winter light and even momentarily raising an elbow to block it until her two-toned eyes adjusted.

She took a couple of breaths, recalling her nightmares briefly before shaking her head and climbing to her feet. Druid walked west across Dawnleaf, breaking from the trees and heading toward the lagoon for a cold drink to soothe her raw throat.

After she drank, Druid sat and took a moment to inspect her wounds. They were surprisingly superficial, considering the ordeal. Not for the first or last time, she wondered why the two strangers had stopped chasing her so abruptly. She brooded over this as she licked gently at the wound on her heel.

But her mind soon turned to Mireille and the girl’s whereabouts. She frowned as she turned her attention to the gash in her side and, finally, cleaned the scab on the tip of her tail.

Hoping for @Ålesund and/or @Hope? :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
anemoia - by Druid - January 02, 2022, 08:45 PM
RE: anemoia - by Veran - January 02, 2022, 08:51 PM
RE: anemoia - by Druid - January 03, 2022, 11:16 AM
RE: anemoia - by Veran - January 05, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: anemoia - by Druid - January 05, 2022, 12:15 PM
RE: anemoia - by Veran - January 05, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: anemoia - by Druid - January 05, 2022, 12:39 PM
RE: anemoia - by Veran - January 05, 2022, 12:51 PM
RE: anemoia - by Druid - January 05, 2022, 01:17 PM
RE: anemoia - by Veran - January 06, 2022, 06:33 PM
RE: anemoia - by Druid - January 14, 2022, 01:51 PM