Moonglow
Kappa

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,221 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
Looks like Blueberry is inactive, so I'll move this along.

The man admitted to having lived within the village once; that he knew the people there and their history. Kigipigak could not verify his tale as truth simply for hearing it, but the way the man spoke of the Spine and the destruction of Moonspear aligned with what he'd seen of the ruins littering the Glen.

Kukutux - moonwoman, Kigipigak nods and brightens as he speaks of his kin, She thrives. She is a good leader to her people. She saved me from death. He could not recall with any great distinction the cougar which had tried to tear him apart, as many things had happened since, but he could remember laying in the ulaq and being tended to.

I left Moonglow with her blessing, and have since married a fine woman. We live near here — beneath the glacier, by the river. It is hard with the weakness of the herds, but it is enough for us. Of all the things Kigipigak enjoyed boasting about, his wife had come to the forefront.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A place that we both call disaster relief - by Kigipigak - May 23, 2022, 12:01 PM