Redsand Canyon Mellontikós
Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
An expansion, then. Yes, growth would do Mereo good. Arsenio found himself swelling with pleasure at the thought of Germanicus filling the ranks of two outposts with wolves who were capable soldiers with reasons to fight. How could Ramesses compete? The matter of Mereo being an outpost to Akashingo was frequently forgotten by the Greek man. Whether this was by choice or accident could not be said.

The Roman went on to say that Towhee would likely step away from her role to mother children of her own. Arsenio was surprised – he had not been aware that she had been wed. If he didn’t know any better, he might have thought Germanicus a matchmaker instead of an Imperator. It was not a thought that he would voice, not yet.

At the mention of his wife, the mercenary drew his gaze to the Roman’s and let it linger there. He was thoughtful, but hesitant.

Tamar has made friends here. The lady Imperator, Aquene, even Towhee. I do not know if she has had a chance to speak with Khalys or Diesel. She had spoken of the other soldiers, too. Arsenio imagined she had gotten to know Kallik well enough. I do not know if it would be good to take her away from them. This was spoken in the voice of a man who loved his wife with all of his soul.

Arsenio cleared his throat gruffly and cast a wry grin to Germanicus.

And I thought we were becoming friends. You already wish to be rid of me, hm? he inquired teasingly.
Messages In This Thread
Mellontikós - by Arsenio - March 30, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: Mellontikós - by Germanicus - March 30, 2022, 04:17 PM
RE: Mellontikós - by Arsenio - March 30, 2022, 04:30 PM
RE: Mellontikós - by Germanicus - March 30, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: Mellontikós - by Arsenio - March 30, 2022, 06:16 PM
RE: Mellontikós - by Germanicus - March 30, 2022, 06:47 PM
RE: Mellontikós - by Arsenio - March 30, 2022, 06:57 PM
RE: Mellontikós - by Germanicus - March 30, 2022, 07:11 PM
RE: Mellontikós - by Arsenio - March 30, 2022, 07:18 PM
RE: Mellontikós - by Germanicus - March 30, 2022, 07:36 PM
RE: Mellontikós - by Arsenio - March 30, 2022, 07:43 PM