Hideaway Strath Now I'm a thousand miles away again
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury would listen and watch as Lane spoke, then Rye, then the Alpha, Issorartuyok. 
Except for an acknowledging series of nods to the words spoken to her; Her words were saved until everyone had said their piece to her and their opinion on the offer to hunt together. It was a respect thing she hoped wouldn't be taken sourly. 

When Rye spoke, she was surprised by his words, but not in any bad way. Then, the Alpha agreed upon the group hunt. 
After a brief pause to see if anyone had more to say, Fury would speak up, first addressing Rye. 
"I too will gladly hunt for and beside you in the name of peace for both our packs, our families." She offered a genuinely warm smile, something she hadn't done it what felt like years... 
"I offer my sincerest apologies to you for the past. I cannot take back the wounds we left in the past, but despite this, I hope the future will be brighter for all of us." 
Fury then looked to Issorartuyok, meeting his gaze with a rare yet very genuine benevolence in her own.
"The Saints will look forward to this hunt as well. By then I agree, hopefully my children will be old  to observe and learn." 

She would look down fondly to Sovereign and Credence, a warm smile on her face.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - April 12, 2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by RIP Fury - April 12, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Tuuluuwaq - April 12, 2022, 12:57 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - April 12, 2022, 01:23 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Rye - April 12, 2022, 01:46 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by RIP Fury - April 25, 2022, 08:22 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - May 07, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Rye - May 07, 2022, 02:10 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by RIP Fury - May 19, 2022, 03:50 PM