Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,267 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Private 
Thank you for the thread, @Sialuk vague as the one thread isn't done yet.

Rodyn walked along the spine of the ridge, long black footfalls tearing up the ground. It was wet and swampy here, he could see a large body of water from where he walked. It had been only a few days since his conversation with the moon kissed she wolf that guarded her mountain home. A moon wolf, he still marveled at the white sheen of her coat, where he had been from most of them were darker.

She had mentioned her daughter and her sister, but she hadn't shared their names. And he wondered if they were kissed in snow like she was, or if they were darker hues. It had been a nice reprieve from walking, that introspective conversation the two had. It had made Ro miss his family, just a little more. Mostly the pups that he had left. His little siblings, the sweet things that they were. Aldith had been quite cross with him for leaving her behind.

He stared sun kissed eyes at the area around, at the steepening shadows, night time was a good time for him. The shade settled around him like a cloak, heavy and warm. And he continued on his journey, hopefully that soon he'd meet another, and have just the same type of conversation.
Messages In This Thread
Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Rodyn - May 24, 2022, 09:23 AM
RE: Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Sialuk - May 24, 2022, 12:01 PM
RE: Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Rodyn - May 24, 2022, 02:41 PM
RE: Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Sialuk - May 25, 2022, 01:31 PM
RE: Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Rodyn - May 25, 2022, 05:21 PM
RE: Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Sialuk - May 25, 2022, 08:53 PM
RE: Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Rodyn - May 25, 2022, 09:03 PM
RE: Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Sialuk - June 01, 2022, 11:54 AM
RE: Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Rodyn - June 01, 2022, 01:36 PM
RE: Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Sialuk - June 28, 2022, 08:51 PM
RE: Autumn arrived in colorful hues - by Rodyn - June 28, 2022, 09:13 PM