Redhawk Caldera I know who've you been and who you'll become
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
Away
Maia was a fun mom to have around and it was evident that Dwin fully appreciated it. Her face lit up, when the adult joined her game, and she ran even faster in a childish hope that someway somehow she could outrun the other. With the help of imagination she transformed from a dirty and slightly smelly odd-proportioned puppy to a tall, regal, agile and all-powerful hero. Here she had to decide between being a dragon, dragon tamer, knight, superhero or a mix of it all. 

"Awowoowowowooo!" she hollered, pausing briefly in her run to look at Maia, as if saying - your turn! - and then she was off again. Tripping and falling over a tree-root did not stop her - she quickly recovered and was running again. Until they reached the lake edge, where she splashed knee deep, drank greedily and still panting from the run, she looked around. "He's been taken by the fish-monster," she informed her comrade.
Messages In This Thread
I know who've you been and who you'll become - by Maia - June 16, 2022, 09:57 AM
RE: I know who've you been and who you'll become - by Ceridwen - August 31, 2022, 01:45 AM
RE: I know who've you been and who you'll become - by Maia - September 09, 2022, 04:20 PM