Hideaway Strath I long for that look of surprise when you see your son rising at last
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,118 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
It felt good to hear that her son had traveled and met other wolves. It was nice to hear that she raised such a social boy. That is what she hoped for him, to become a nice young man. The female kept looking with pride at him. "I'm glad that you got to travel and see the world." She really meant that, even though the circumstances of him traveling alone were less favorited.

She was surprised by his question. "No, actually," she spoke. "I came to the saints because of your father. We started in the canyon, but you and your siblings were born in the strath," she started to explain. She paused then. "I was born in Easthollow. My mother Valette was the leader. I always thought I would stay there, but... then I met your father," she spoke, and quirked up her lips. That wasn't a lie, but there was a big gap in the reasoning why she left as she had clashed with her mother over her accidental pregnancy. She was not sure how she still felt about that. "Life there was pretty peaceful. I was a shy child. It took me two years to leave the territory," she admitted with a chuckle. She figured there would be more questions. She wouldn't mind taking about her past.