Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,277 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
Rodyn had a large array of items around him. There was a pouch he had made crudely together with small fish bones pressed hard through the top and bottom to make something to carry, a braided willow branch had been sewn right with it. He had placed a purple paw print atop it, and made a crude drawing of a flower with a stick and the berry.

His paws still bore the nicks and notches from pushing the bones through the pouch when leaned against the rock. The willow branches had proven difficult to, though bendy, he had settled them side by side, with a rock on the top and each line over secting the next and he had pulled them tight with his teeth, he probably still had willow bark in his crevices. He had made two of those.

One for @Lótë and One for @Kukutux Moonwoman, though moonwoman he had used a different flower his mother had taught him that had made yellow dye. This he had painted a bright yellow moon atop.

On his other side lay fish bones braided between sections of willow. This he hoped to give to @Callyope and @Samani. They made sounds when the wind blew threw them. Sounds he was quite partial too. But with samani's he had also made a small braided willow, big enough to fit around a paw or a shoulder, with feathers of different colors braided throughout.

Now he lay chewing at the marrow of a deer bone, his thoughts on what he could make Shikoba, Mojag, Aiolos, Stratos, and Quarida.

The tags are for references to the gifts. Lote that one will be what he brings to the thread with you, but the others all of you can make reference to having if you wish. And I can also do a thread for them too if you like :)
Messages In This Thread
Worth more than Gold - by Rodyn - July 29, 2022, 09:12 PM
RE: Worth more than Gold - by Samani - August 09, 2022, 03:55 PM
RE: Worth more than Gold - by Rodyn - August 09, 2022, 08:11 PM
RE: Worth more than Gold - by Samani - August 12, 2022, 04:35 PM
RE: Worth more than Gold - by Rodyn - August 12, 2022, 04:57 PM
RE: Worth more than Gold - by Samani - September 06, 2022, 09:55 PM
RE: Worth more than Gold - by Rodyn - September 06, 2022, 10:03 PM
RE: Worth more than Gold - by Samani - September 20, 2022, 08:13 PM
RE: Worth more than Gold - by Rodyn - September 21, 2022, 07:00 PM
RE: Worth more than Gold - by Samani - October 04, 2022, 04:31 PM
RE: Worth more than Gold - by Rodyn - October 04, 2022, 05:10 PM