Duskfire Glacier She hides like a child but she’s always a woman to me
Pledged
Bearclaw
808 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
I like allowing them to have a positive, open tie so that we can have future threads <3<3<3
Wee.

The sound meant nothing to her, but the intention was there. The cat's cheshire grin was proud, and it mocked her and everything her family had founded on the Glacier. The circling was something she felt was meant to inspire fear; she could taste it on the tip of her tongue, but she wouldn't allow herself to freeze. Lilia pivoted, not willing to allow the panther to leave her sight. She remained skeptical, wary of the creature who claimed to have dispersed her family.

Her familial ties had been rattled, to find them gone. Whether or not the panther was the cause...She still did not forgive them for not coming for her. They'd not looked, not called out for her- nor had they tried to come back to see if her bones could be found, smelling of cougar. Freshest in her memories were the squabbles that she had, constantly, with her sister. The absence of a father, and the way her mother had cast aside any mention of his name in spite. The family had been broken apart even before the remainders of it had disappeared.

She kept herself still as a large paw- at least the size of her skull- was placed caringly beside her, claws revealed. She did not know what a barbare was, but she thought she had an idea of its meaning. The mountain queen, perhaps, had been trying to sort the royal from the common. She was promised a new kingdom. She lifted her chin and pursed her lips for a moment. Leave the mountain and the ice to the cat- it meant little to her now.

"Vewy well. You be Mountain Queen, I'na be queen...Of a new kingdom." She recited carefully. Where her kingdom would be, the panther had yet to reveal.
Messages In This Thread
RE: She hides like a child but she’s always a woman to me - by Ameline - December 21, 2022, 08:15 PM