Lion Head Mesa [m] cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
The elite. Charles did not think that he was much of a guardsman, honestly. He didn't think there was anything prestigious about it at all. He thought it was more of a punishment. Perhaps if the Pharaoh had described the image that he had in his head of this prince heading troops, noble and galant, swift like the river, it might be different. The image that the Pharaoh had painted of the coywolf was much different — much better — than the so proclaimed prince could think of himself. Charles did not have a wild imagination, so he could not even fathom at this point that this is what Ramesses might think. He had never considered himself more than a mouse or a toy to the Pharaoh; did not understand that he perhaps was truly coveted or desired, let alone appreciated.

No, he did not understand those things, but he understood at least some of the workings of his own twisted mind. He understood that the Pharaoh wanted him in some way — though in the coywolf's mind, only to play with him; all of this seemed like a cruel joke to him — and he understood that he in turn wanted Ramesses. It had not always been that way, but there was something about the man and the power that he exuded as he sat atop his throne that had always allured to Charles. Charles didn't know what'd brought him back — or rather, why the ringing of Ramesses' words in his ears had brought him back — but he knew that he wanted to be close to the Pharaoh. Whether it was lust, power, or something else entirely, he did not know.

In this moment, it did not matter, as it was all a drunken blur.

Pharaoh was cold and at the same time inviting; a mix that Charles did not consider possible until now. It left him without breath. Ramesses' eyes blazed like Charles had seen them never before, and the touch of their lips sent a shiver down his spine. His hackles were raised, but inside he felt a fire roaring like he never had before. Charles allowed himself to be pulled closer, and he hesitantly nipped at Pharaoh's ears and the fur in his neck; hesitant for the first half a minute or so, perhaps, before fully and surprisingly forcefully committing himself to this path that he had chosen; finally giving in.

we can fade this here maybe..? :) but also fine to continue or do a fade of the scene & continue after.
Messages In This Thread
[m] cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 03, 2022, 04:18 AM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Ramesses - November 03, 2022, 04:47 PM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 04, 2022, 04:46 AM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Ramesses - November 12, 2022, 11:35 PM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 16, 2022, 07:00 AM
RE: [m] cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - December 14, 2022, 05:14 AM