Dragoncrest Cliffs Renmen w toujou
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
812 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Eti had not handled his sister's pain well. He had tried his hardest to make sure she was okay. To protect her when he could, and there was a part of him that knew. He needed to let her do her own choices, make her own mistakes, and yet. He couldn't quite bring himself not to worry, and fuss and try. Were he older he may have realized this was a dangerous road and if he tried to protect her from everything, she may resent him, or he may die.

The middle of his eyes wrinkled and he frowned. You sayin' dat I can't always stop t'ings. Dat sometimes, she gonna get 'urt no matter w'at I do? I don't like dat very much, granme. It makes everyone sad w'en ot'ders get 'urt. I don't like it w'en dey sadness comes, it is w'y.

Though he couldn't finish the sentence, couldn't tell her, that it was the reason he was always trying to make everyone smile, that he would take all the licks and the pains and swallow it, and give back only happiness. Why he would never allow them to see how sad he could be. It was why he always found a private place when his heart hurt, or the vibrations were too loud, or the feelings to loud. But it felt as if this maybe wrong, and that he was not in the right. And the thoughts were to heavy for his immature brain to fully comprehend.

Eti chuckled. I'm not good at it eit'er. I prefer to just 'ope it doesn't 'appen or take it on myself. Dat way, den i am 'urt and she or otters are not. I just 'appened to notice the aloe by accident one day, when i touched it wit' a sore paw.

Eti bounded next to her, a gentle nudge and a kiss to her face whenever he could get one in. Showing her his boundless love for her.

::What kind of s'ell, Granme!?

I love her so much *wails*
Messages In This Thread
Renmen w toujou - by Etienne - November 10, 2022, 06:33 PM
RE: Renmen w toujou - by Rosalyn - November 11, 2022, 12:50 PM
RE: Renmen w toujou - by Etienne - November 11, 2022, 01:35 PM
RE: Renmen w toujou - by Rosalyn - November 25, 2022, 11:56 AM
RE: Renmen w toujou - by Etienne - November 25, 2022, 03:57 PM
RE: Renmen w toujou - by Rosalyn - November 28, 2022, 01:11 AM
RE: Renmen w toujou - by Etienne - November 28, 2022, 12:10 PM
RE: Renmen w toujou - by Rosalyn - December 12, 2022, 05:37 PM
RE: Renmen w toujou - by Etienne - December 12, 2022, 06:08 PM