Felltree Marsh i broke time to save my knight in shining armor
Pledged
Bearclaw
819 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
She didn't expect him to launch himself at the opportunity immediately, and was charitable in giving him some time to think before he gave her an answer. Read: a couple moments. If he'd taken any longer, she would have put up a fuss and pushed him away. There were other ways she knew that she could reel him in- but she'd save those as backup. 

And while he said there were things he'd have to take care of first, it implied that coming to the Rise would be next. She'd take that as a yes. 

She rewarded him immediately. She emitted a little yip of surprise, and nuzzled and licked at his chin, before she tucked her skull beneath his, and nuzzled against his jawline. "Oh, Quennell! Of co-wath, thay yowa goodbyth fiwtht," Excitement made her forget the tricks she'd learned to fix her lisp. She cleared her throat. "Thank you, thank you!" She said, heaving a relieved sigh. "You gonna love the u-rithe. Oh, an' when you come live with uth, I won't hafta puh-ractith fighting with Anthuhlin anymowa," She said. It was time to drop that name-bomb. Insurance. Pause for effect.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i broke time to save my knight in shining armor - by Ameline - December 19, 2022, 07:51 PM