Felltree Marsh i broke time to save my knight in shining armor
Pledged
Bearclaw
819 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
"Ith theeeecret, Quennell," She teased. His energy had dropped, and she feared he might pull away. He hadn't become jealous of Ancelin, which had been the trick she'd kept up her sleeve. She just might have to reword that next time, or drop his name again and see what Quennell made of it then. For now, she had to convince him that a life in Redtail Rise would give him what he wants- being a pirate. 

"But...I think I can tell you," She said. She lifted her chin so she could whisper in her ear s she pressed her chest to his. "Uh-right now, I think We awuh puhrepawing for an advanturuh. I theen Avicuth go off the othuh day. Anothuh packmate ith tracking aweady. We'll be uh-rovin' the wildth, thearchin' for the white wolf that killed our packmate. We need buh-rave huntuhs, to help find the tuhrail tho that our wau-rriawth can go an' get juth-tith." She eyed him. "You could help. Be a thcout, a uh-ranger, an ethcourt..." She could promise him adventure and excitement, that much was for sure. But would he partake in a plot that ended with revenge?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i broke time to save my knight in shining armor - by Ameline - December 22, 2022, 11:33 AM