Ouroboros Spine What can I say? I'm a people person.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,267 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn frowned. In your defense Inutsuk was hard to find. And sometimes when a wolf doesn't want to be found, they can't be.

That is all anyone is asked of. To only do what they can. It doesn't matter the skill set, as long as you try.

The next words though drew Rodyn pause and he made a soft mm sound deep in his throat. His eyes were warm upon the younger male. He offered him a small smile.

Mojag, you won't disappoint your mother. Your mother loves hunting, but she loves you more. She is absolutely, consistently proud of you. Not what you can do, you. The wolf that you are. The kindness you show. Your perseverance in times of strife and tribulations. And so much more. I bet if you ask your mom, she just wants you happy and healthy and near. Not everyone needs to be a hunter. We have many hunters in this pack. If something else calls to you, try it.

He nodded. Look at Callyope who is now a spirit talker, or Moonwoman who counsels and tells stories. Why couldn't you do one of those things, if they held more interest to you than hunting. Or something else entirely. We all just want you happy. And doing what you love, be where you love.
Messages In This Thread
What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Mojag - December 19, 2022, 11:36 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Rodyn - December 21, 2022, 09:51 AM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Mojag - December 21, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Rodyn - December 21, 2022, 07:18 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Mojag - December 21, 2022, 09:31 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Rodyn - December 21, 2022, 09:38 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Mojag - December 21, 2022, 10:55 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Rodyn - December 22, 2022, 08:10 AM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Mojag - January 01, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Rodyn - January 01, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Mojag - January 07, 2023, 03:53 PM