Firestone Hot Springs I will go anywhere, provided it be forward
Brecheliant
Sciathán
722 Posts
Ooc — Me
Ever wonder, how the first Europeans felt, when they set their foot on the newly found American continent and encountered the locals, who look the same and then not exactly? Dwin may have had similar experience, when she regarded the dappled beast, who looked nothing like she had ever seen before, but spoke the language of the wolf-kin. Having been introduced to the existence of Sithis, who lived on this Earth inside of a body of a mortal wolf, she wondered now, could this process work the other way round? Say... the body of a fantastic beast was inhabited by a mortal wolf soul?

The manner this fellow spoke to her hinted that he would probably not understand the complex musings of supernatural kind, nor the necessary inquiries to find out, whether you were possessed or a spy from another world. Oy, halt right there. You don't have to tell them every detail. They might think I am crazy! So... Dwin stood there with a frown, contemplating, what kind of friend or foe she had before her and what to make of his strange declarations. "Looking for someone what?" she asked in a serious tone and not once did her mind veer back to the passages of the mental Bestiary that had been passed on from one story-teller in her family to the next for generation. Author's note: she did.
Messages In This Thread
I will go anywhere, provided it be forward - by Ceridwen - December 30, 2022, 07:47 AM
RE: I will go anywhere, provided it be forward - by Nils - December 30, 2022, 05:17 PM
RE: I will go anywhere, provided it be forward - by Ceridwen - December 30, 2022, 05:41 PM
RE: I will go anywhere, provided it be forward - by Nils - January 01, 2023, 09:07 PM
RE: I will go anywhere, provided it be forward - by Ceridwen - January 06, 2023, 01:22 PM